At HMB we specialize in helping our clients use technology to design, build, and manage information assets. Our expertise focuses on creating robust business applications and improving work processes. Working at HMB represents a promise of training and career growth, and it assures that daily you will enter a motivating work place where opinions are valued, and recognized. It means you can stop the search. HMB can provide you the career in technology you seek.
This is a hands-on consulting delivery role. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain existing components, assist in building new generation products from ground up, develop process automation, and troubleshoot development and production problems. The ETL Developer creates ETL process and manages the overall ETL architecture by which systems are interconnected and data is passed among systems. We seek a dynamic and experienced ETL Developer who can not only help with design, but also with development and configuration of the data model.
• Experience with DataStage
• Experience with SQL Queries and Relational Databases
• Experience with Dimensional and Relational Data Modeling and Data Warehouses
• Experience with administration of relational databases, especially DB2
• Experience with Business Analysis and working with end-users
• Agile Development Experience
• Experience with an ETL Tool other than DataStage (Talend, Informatica, etc.) .NET or Java Development Experience
Our full time salaried positions include:
*Competitive Compensation Packages + Overtime Pay
*Employee Subsidized Medical Premiums
*Quarterly and Annual Profit Sharing Bonuses
*Paid Time Off
*401K + Match
*Hardware and Software Reimbursement
*Wellness Program includes gym discounts and other programs to help with health management and much more!
For more information on HMB, please visit our website at www.hmbnet.com or send your resume to email@example.com.